What is 3D Photo Creator?
3D Photo Creator creates 3D Photos at your event!
With Green Screen technology and an innovative Blue/Red algorithm a 3D photo will
be created putting the background in 3D inner position while the guest appear outside
of the photo in a cool 3D way. The guest will take their photo and blue/red glasses as an
unforgettable venue memorabilia .
Why 3D Photo Creator?
- Join the 3D buzz that is all around us and offer the best 3D product to your
- Immediate ROI (Return of Investment), party rentals rent 3D Photo Creator at an
average of $700 per 3 hours event.
- FREE TRIAL! We value our product, and will be more than happy to have
you to test it. Please download and test 3D Photo Creator software and value it
yourself to make sure it answers all your needs.
- Amaze the guests with an exciting and new attraction!!
THE DEVELOPERS! We are the developers!! Have a unique feature request?
We will be able to develop and help you add your innovations to our product.
- Easy and intuitive interface
- Based in 2 times Red/Blue manipulator for background and guest
- Support 5X7 | 6X8 | 4X6 | 3.5X5 | Custom sizes. (sizes in inches)
- Green Screen background technology enables you to put Background images behind the guests
- Save Images on your PC
- Branded Frame around the Image
Where I can find the hardware?
With the Free TRIAL VERSION you will find a document that lists all our
recommendations for the hardware.
What is the rental price I can charge customers?
Service charges vary in different countries, in the US it’s rented at $900 per 3 hours
event and in other country it’s about $700.
What are the total costs I’m looking at?
The software cost $2450.
Additional products include:
Dye Sub Printer ~$900
A decent webcam ~$75
A laptop if you don’t have ~$900
All this totals approximately $4000-$5000 (depend on selected quality)
excluding an investment to setup your 3D Photo Creator booth.
What kind of license am I buying?
Foto Master VideoFlip License is FOR LIFE!! You simply pay a 1 time fee and the
software is yours, you can print as many photos as you like.
What about software upgrades?
From time to time we release software upgrades for our products, some are free and some cost money. The price of the upgrade depends on the upgrade features. Customers can decide to upgrade or not.