With Caricature Touch, your guests can create self-portrait caricatures—no artistry experience necessary!
Using Caricature Touch software, a guest will take a snapshot of themselves and then MASH IT with their own hands, creating a funny caricature. This interactive attraction adds fun and laughter to any venue, party, or carnival.
Why Caricature Touch?
- Immediate ROI (Return of Investment) event rental fee is an average of $900 for up to 3 hours.
- FREE TRIAL! We invite you to download and evaluate Caricature Touch software for yourself.
An exciting, interactive attraction that your guests have never seen—and that they’ll never forget!
Developed exclusively by Foto Master, known for its dedication to quality and innovation
Custom features available upon request
- Let your guess to proactively be a part of their facelift photo creation. Add a new surprising concept to your product line.
- The developers! We are the developers!! Need a unique feature request? We will be able to develop and help you add your innovations to our product
- Foto Master understands the importance of delivering new attractions to their loyal rental business customers. Caricature Touch is a new and exciting attraction ever seen by your clients and which they will never forget!
- MASH IT touch technology to create a funny caricature with your fingers
- Branded frames feature that enable you to surround the photo with any branded image
- Sensitivity bar that let you control the mash sensitivity
- Number of print sizessupport 5X7 | 6X8 | 4X6 | 3.5X5 | Custom sizes. (in inches).
- Save photoon your computer and upload it later to your site/ facebook/ blog, ect…
- Multi selection of webcams
- And more…
- Does it works on MAC and Windows as well?
Yes! Caricature Touch software is cross platform and works on mac as well as on windows.
- Where I can find the hardware?
With the TRIAL VERSION you will find a document that lists all our recommendations for the hardware used to run Caricature Touch at venues.
- What are the total costs I’m looking at?
The software costs $2450
Additional products include:
A Dye Sub Printer ~$900
A touch screen ~$500
A decent webcam ~$75
A laptop if you don’t have ~$900
All this totals approximately $5000-$6000 (depend on selected products)
excluding an investment to setup your Caricature touch booth.
- How many photos can I print at a venue?
An average of 50-60 photos an hour. ~150-200 photos per venue.
- What kind of license am I buying?
Foto Master VideoFlip License is FOR LIFE!! You simply pay a 1 time fee and the
software is yours, you can print as many photos as you like.
- What about software upgrades?
From time to time we release software upgrades for our products, some are free and some cost money. The price of the upgrade depends on the upgrade features. Customers can decide to upgrade or not.