Video flip creator v7 is an on event on site hard cover video flipbook creator.
In less than 90 seconds.Guests are recorded, the outcome is then printed and cut.
This creates a moving 60 images video gift that the guests can take home as a venue memorabilia.
Why Video Flip Creator?
- Immediate ROI (Return of Investment), party rentals rent Video Flip at an average of $1500 per 3 hours event
- FREE TRIAL! We value our product, and will be more than happy to test it. Please download and test Video Flip software and value it yourself to make sure it answers all your needs
- Amaze the guests with an exciting and new attraction!!
- The developers! We are the developers!! Need a unique feature request? We will be able to develop and help you add your innovations to our product
- Best Quality of Prints
- Easy and intuitive interface
- Recording and lay outing a flipbook technology
- 16 exciting effects that filter your recorded screen creating like:
black & white effect
Fish Eye effect
Ripple Face effect
&13 more new effects
- Green Screen background technology enables you to put Videos or Photos
behind the guests
- Text overlay feature, enable you to add a moving title on the bottom of the screen
- Save Flipbooks on your PC
- Save a Video Flie Flipbook to your PC
- Support any cutter size, 10p and 12p and 1p
- Configurable recording time
- Configurable book size. (any number of desired book size supported).
- Configurable record sample ratio
- Multi selection of webcams
- Preview, Print and save configuration via settings
- Layout test settings to first time adjust the software to your printer and cutter
- Full White Labeling – put your background and logo inside the software
- COVER CREATOR – adjacent software to create covers for events. at no extra charge!
- VIDEO FLIP GALERY – adjacent software to create all flipbooks CD for the customer to view all the captured flipbooks on his computer after the event. At no extra charge!
- Web Integration:
- Upload Flipbook to the web.
- Open your online event entry.
- Replace a card with your custom image.
- Add .png overlay as another cool layer to create more fun flip-books.
- And more…
- Does it works on MAC and Windows as well?
Yes! Video Flip software is cross platform and works on mac as well as on windows.
- Where I can find the hardware?
With the TRIAL VERSION you will find a document that lists all our recommendations for the hardware used to run Video Flip Creator at venues.
- What is the rental price I can charge customers?
The average rental price for 3 hours is $1500 this of course changes from one country to another.
- What are the total costs I’m looking at?
The software cost is $2950.
Other than that you will need:
• a fast Color Laser ~$500
• A cutter ~$1,100.
• A decent webcam ~$75
• and a laptop if you don’t have one at ~$900.
All this totals approximately $5000-$6000 (depend on selected quality) excluding an
investment in a setup of your Video Flip Creator booth.
- How many booklets will I be able to print at the Venue?
You will be able to print ~40 booklets per hour, that sum up to ~120 for 3 hours venue.
- Will I be able to save the flipbook and give a CD to the customer?
Yes! you have a new feature that we have added to v7 that let you save video flips from the flipbooks you capture, you can then give a disk the your customer with all the flipbooks inside.
- What kind of license am I buying?
Foto Master VideoFlip License is FOR LIFE!! You simply pay a 1 time fee and the
software is yours, you can print as many booklets as you like.
- What about software upgrades?
From time to time we release software upgrades for our products, some are free and some cost money. The price of the upgrade depends on the upgrade features. Customers can decide to upgrade or not.